Friday, July 15, 2011

classes start tomorrow

I apologize for the lame-o posts as of late. Between the yard sale prep, working on the boys room, trying to run at least three times a week, unpacking bandages etc, I just haven't had much time at night which is mostly when I blog. I do have a couple of good posts in my head, but not sure when they'll make it to screen.


We begin our adoption MAPP classes tomorrow and will be doing them for the next four Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in Greensboro. We will have to get Jonah up at 6:45 to do bandage changes before we go. My mom is staying with him tomorrow, and although I am completely confident both of them will be fine, I think I will be the sad one. It's hard to be away from him when it's all I really know. 


He's been saying "uh-oh" or "Oh no" for a long time when something goes wrong, but yesterday he started saying, "Uh oh. Oh no. Oh dear." No idea where he got it, but it cracks me up every time.


Will y'all keep Tripp in your prayers? He's battling infections, running high fevers, and things are just really not looking great for him right now. He could really use a miracle. And if you haven't read Courtney's poem she wrote for him today, please click HERE and read it. You will need tissues. I love that little boy more than words can say and we've never even met. I think his mom is pretty swell too. Thank you all for all your prayers and love. Courtney and I both appreciate them so very much.

No comments: