Sunday, June 5, 2011

tomorrow

I'm about to head to bed. We've been working our butts off all weekend to get the rest of our closets cleaned out etc, and I am worn out. Just a quick reminder that we'll have our preliminary meeting with our social worker tomorrow at noon (EST). I hope to have a great, wonderful, encouraging report for you guys tomorrow night on how it went. I have the consignment folks coming on Tuesday to hopefully buy and take our furniture away, and our new furniture (a set of bunk beds, two dressers, a night stand, and a futon couch for the basement) are waiting for us to pick up at Walmart. I hope to head to Big Lots this week to get a six seater dining room table, and then we should be set as far as furniture goes. Then it will be our MAPP classes, home study, and whatever else we have to do. I hope to get a better idea of the process and timeline tomorrow. I'm so glad you are all with us on this journey. We wait in hopeful expectation of what our God is about to do. So exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrice- how exciting for you and Matt! Hopefully your first visit with Tracy went well. Can't wait to hear about it!

Love from TX,
Laura