Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jogging for Jonah

Hey y'all. We're having a 5K run/walk and 1 mile fun run on May 12, 2012 at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC to raise money for DebRA and help fund research for a cure.



Matt and I will be run/walking and Jonah too ('cept he'll be in the ol' stroller).

If you'd like a registration form to print and mail in, please email me at joggingforjonah(at)gmail(dot)com, and I'll send you one posthaste (or something). You MUST mail in your form and check, but soon we hope to have a way to register online.

If your business would like to sponsor the race, please email me at the above address and I'll send you the sponsorship form. It's $100 minimum to sponsor, and you get your name and logo (if you choose) on the t-shirt, event signage, and any event material.

Hope all of you who are (relatively) local can make it! Let me know if you have any questions!

Those of you who would just like a t-shirt since you are out of town, please email me at the above address with "t-shirt only" in the subject line. For a shirt and shipping, we're charging $15.

No comments: