Friday, March 23, 2012

anton update

Anton will have his g-tube surgery at 8:00am Texas time on Monday morning. I'm flying out tomorrow (Saturday) to help them out for a few days. I'll come back Wednesday morning. I'm looking forward to meeting Sweet Anton and seeing these folks again...


And I get to stay with Shawn and Jen, you know, my friends WHO MOVED TO TEXAS.

And I'm really (really, really, really) happy about that.

Yet, somehow, every time I think about being away from Jonah for four days, I tear up and almost can't contain myself. We will be Skyping A LOT.

They did do an ECHO on Anton and his heart is completely normal. Praise God! However, they discovered his stomach is transverse, which could complicate things some with surgery. They don't seem overly concerned though, so we're trying not to be either. Please keep Anton in your prayers. I'll try to post an update after surgery on Monday. Thank you all so much!

If you're interested in reading the posts from Jonah's g-tube surgery, it was in late April of 2010. You can just use the blog archive over to the right.

No comments: