Sunday, June 19, 2011

jonah's breathing - update

Jonah's breathing is a little worse today. Matt's mom is coming over (still in town, caring for her dad) to listen to him and help us decide if we can wait until tomorrow to take him in. The Emergency Department would pretty much be the most dangerous place for him germ wise, and maybe even skin wise since it would be doctors and nurses who don't know him or what EB is. I've also put in a call to the after hours doctor, and we're getting some oral prednisone called in (evil baby, here we come). So hopefully that will help keep us until we can get him to the doctor tomorrow. Ugh. 

Please keep praying.

No comments: