Tuesday, February 24, 2009

update

This is what I came home to today!


And guess what? The doctor said that if he gets the cast wet, he has to come in and get a new one, and we will have to pay for it out of pocket. Um, 'scuse me? We are having a baby BOY here, people. Projectile pee anyone?

So... Matt will NOT be changing any diapers for the next four weeks (well, the doctor said he could if he puts a garbage bag around his cast... yeah, that sounds practical). He has never changed a diaper before, and now he has an out. This guy will do anything to not change diapers. It's okay though. I'll have some help for the first week or so, and I'll just let my brother change the first diaper (mmm...meconium) since he enjoyed it so much with Asher.

4 comments:

Jennifer Strosnider said...

coming from a girl who broke her arm in the summer and didn't want to give up swimming... breadbags work the best... :)

Anonymous said...

I second that. I broke my hand once and breadbags helped me take showers. :)

McCullough Family said...

What timing! I hope Matt isn't in much pain. I know you are so excited to meet your baby - I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your son went through that.