Friday, February 27, 2015

jonah turns six!

My hero turned six today. He is more than I ever could have imagined. Adorable, hilarious, wise beyond his years, loquacious, tender hearted, compassionate, spunky, fun, and probably the best human being I know.



I couldn't imagine this life without him, and I'm so thankful God has seen fit to let me keep him this long. He lights up my life. Happy six years, not-so-baby-boy! You are perfectly amazing and amazingly perfect. I love you with all my heart!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that!!! Happy Birthday beautiful boy!!! What a miracle you are!

Jen said...

He is an amazing little boy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!!! you are one special boy and I am so thankful I have had the opportunity to watch you grow thru you mommy's blog..

brooke said...

Sweet boy. Happy Birthday!!!!

brooke said...

Sweet boy. Happy Birthday!!!!

MKinsley said...

Such a gift your boy is!! Happy, Happy Birthday, Jonah!! You rock!!

Galen said...

The warrior is a child. Born brave. Living strong. Walking hope. Bringing joy. Gift of love. Jonah.

Toni :O) said...

Happy Belatedsweet boy!! You are a blessing to many!! xoxo 🎈🎂🎉🎊🎈😊

Marie said...

Jonah you are too cute for words. Ask your mommy to film you more often so we can hear that cute little voice!! Happy birthday little dude, I remember when you were a very sick baby and look at you now!

Ani said...

Six! Happy birthday to Super Jonah!