Saturday, November 3, 2012

halloween

We had a really nice Halloween. On Sunday we carved our pumpkin, and on Wednesday we trick-or-treated at about three houses and then headed to our church for a big carnival thing they were having there. It was extremely well done and amazing, and Jonah had a great time. I so wish I could share Little G's photos too. Just mark my words, he was adorable. Jonah was a fireman and G was his little dalmatian fire dog. But everyone kept saying what a cute cow he was. NOT A COW. I told him to wake up already and start barking.

Without further ado.





He smelled it, gagged, and then went to the other end of the deck until it was completely cleaned out.



Ahhhhh. That's better.


Matt cleans it out. I carve it. Marriage is all about compromise.















Maybe my favorite.




I love all three of my boys so much. I'm actually in Texas (Thurs-Sunday) for a girls' weekend. I'm happy to be here, getting a peaceful, fun, sweet time with my girls and Jesus, but I sure do miss them. Editing all these photos (and all of the ones with G and our whole family) didn't help. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the trational pumpkin face! Welcome to Texas! Sorry it's so warm, in November! Enjoy your time! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny that Jonah gagged. My just turned 3 daughter gagged and was Scared of all the guts. she actually had to be consoled that the guts wouldnt get her. Silly kiddos! Btw, Im in texas, welcome!!