Wednesday, April 4, 2012

jogging for jonah - forms online!

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that you can register for Jogging for Jonah (walk or run, we don't care!), sign up to be a sponsor, buy a t-shirt (if you can't make the race but want one), and/or create a fundraising page of your own if you are participating. Just have friends "sponsor" you to walk/run, and we can raise even more money for research.

All of the forms are now online at debra.org/joggingforjonah.

And if you aren't much into the walking/running, I could really use some volunteers to help me pull this off - if you have any experience planning things like this, I'll give you a job now. But experience or no, there is plenty I need help with on the day of the race. Email me at joggingforjonah (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in volunteering. Please? I love you? Help me? (Hyperventilating.)

And because I begged and maybe guilt tripped you a little bit, I leave you with this cuteness.


How can you say no to that face?

(Okay, you're right. That was a low blow.)

(I'm done.)

(But seriously, email me.)

No comments: