Friday, January 13, 2012

tripp

In case you haven't read Courtney's latest post, Tripp has taken a turn for the worse and they think it won't be long now until he goes home to meet Jesus.


Will you please pray? For peace for Tripp, his parents, grandparents, and all who love him? And for comfort for sweet Tripp that he will be in as little pain as possible during these last days?

Courtney and I have had some sort of God-given connection from the beginning, and I feel like a piece of my heart is always with them, although we've never actually met. She texted me the other day and said she dreamed that we finally got to meet for the first time, and we hugged for 15 straight minutes. I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to go when we do finally meet face to face. I don't know why I included that part, except to say that I just love them so much, and my heart aches so much for the pain and suffering they are experiencing.

Tripp, you've changed my life for the better. You have taught us all so much about faith, courage, strength, and having a fighting spirit. I love you, Sweet Boy.

No comments: