Monday, December 26, 2011

christmas at dad's

Around here, we don't ever have one day of Christmas. I like to think of it as more of a week long Christmas extravaganza. We had our first Christmas at my dad's on the 23rd, were at Mom's on the 24th, and had Santa on the 25th at our house (with Mom and sisters for steak dinner). Matt's folks arrive on the 29th and we'll have Christmas with them, and then another Christmas with Matt's grandparents and Aunt Melanie on the 30th. Yep, we like to stretch it out for as long as possible.

You know what that means. An inordinate number of Christmas photos. Please bear with me.

Without further ado, I present to you, Christmas at my Dad's.


She's up to something...

Nothing like jumping on Pop's belly right after a huge lunch.

Seeing my Paw Paw love on his great grandkids is about as good as it gets.

Sharing an orange (or six).

We weren't planning on putting Jonah down for a nap, but he woke up with a cold Friday morning, and decided he'd just put himself to sleep.

Sarah and her dog, Charlie. (Or Chahlie, as Jonah says.) One of the sweetest and most obedient dogs in history. Until he gets hold of a dog toy, and then he's ruthless. It's rather alarming, actually.

Opening gifts.

Um...








Jonah apparently decided to share his cold with Daddy and me for Christmas, so we're all a little snotty and tired around here today. Just trying to take it easy and rest. I don't mind it (the resting part, I mean. I could do without the cold).

Hope  you all had a very merry Christmas!

No comments: