Saturday, October 1, 2011

prayer request for katherine

Hi, Friends. I know many of you read Matt's Aunt Katherine's blog, and I just wanted to post a prayer request for her that I just posted on her blog. I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote there.


I just wanted to let you know that Katherine isn't doing very well. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital last night and readmitted with very high blood pressure and severe headaches. Her blood pressure has come down some with medication, but the terrible headaches are still very present. They did a CT scan, and everything looks okay. So right now they don't know if the headaches are still related to her blood pressure or the stress of all that's going on. She has dealt with terrible migraines for a long time.

Please be in prayer for Katherine, that they can continue to regulate her blood pressure, that they can find the cause of her headaches and/or she can get some relief, and that she will be able to return home soon. Please be in prayer for Grayson as he figures out the logistics as far as care for Amelia and the boys. We're not sure how long she will be in the hospital.

Thanks so much.

No comments: