Friday, July 22, 2011

Latest from Courtney

You guys are amazing!! I can't even keep up with all of the support! I will never be able to explain how much this means to me and my family. I am amazed at the way God is using my little boy to touch lives. What a blessing he is. 


I am SO sorry to say that Facebook only allows you to have 5000 friends (I would never have DREAMED that this would happen)- but I we have reached the limit and it will not let me add any more people:( So I have now made my page public so that everyone who wants to can keep up with Tripp. I am so very humbled at the amount of requests, messages, and posts that I have received. I hope you all know how touching it has been to know that so many people love my little boy. I am so grateful. 


Tripp is about the same. We have made a tiny bit of progress with his pain medicine. He is starting to seem a little more comfortable during the day. Baths and diaper changes are still extremely painful. He is on a very large amount of pain and anxiety medicine. He is rocking constantly and getting more love than you could ever imagine. I am SOOO thankful that he can be home in his environment where he is comfortable. Thank you all again and again for the continued support you have shown us. We are blesses beyond words. Please continue to pray that GOD's WILL be done. Whether that is Tripp being fully healed here on Earth, or fully healed in Heaven.

Courtney's Facebook Page HERE.

No comments: