Sunday, July 31, 2011

good day

Today has been a perfect day.


- Church with my two favorite boys.
- Jonah was GREAT in class (although I still had to stay with him) and he even sat at the table the entire time for the lesson and coloring.
- a BLT for lunch with fresh garden tomatoes (they're finally turning red!).
- I napped when Jonah napped.
- Got my coupons all organized which has been hanging over my head for a long time.
- Got all of our night chores (setting up for dressing change, pulling up tomorrow's meds, loading dishwasher etc.) done early.
- Happy update on Tripp.
- MEXICAN FOOD FOR DINNER!
- A few hands of Rummy with Matt.
- Got my run in. Week 4, Day 3 done. Didn't die.
- Nice relaxing shower.
- Used my new face wash. I like it. 
- Now to bed to read and relax.


GOOD DAY.


Hope you all had a nice and restful day too.


Oh, for those of you who have asked, Jonah's hand is doing much better. We're still keeping it bandaged, but it doesn't seem to bother him when I wash it now, and I'm hoping it will be completely healed by the end of the week. As always, thank you so much for your prayers and for caring about our Sweet Boy. 

No comments: