Thursday, March 17, 2011

we're okay

Just a quick post to say that we're okay. I know I haven't blogged in a couple of days, but it's just because we've been busy. Jonah is still sick. He doesn't act like he feels bad but is still coughing so hard at night he throws up. His breathing is strained a little all the time, but much more so at night. I'm feeling more anxious about his trachea and prognosis than I have in a long time. I'm afraid, this happens so often, he's going to start doing some permanent damage to his airway. I so hope I'm wrong, but last night he threw up mucus and bright red blood, and I'm just scared. I set up an appointment with a highly recommended new (for Jonah) ENT on April 7th, and I'm really looking forward to a new perspective. Praying for a proactive, problem-solving, willing to research, wise but humble doctor with a great bedside manner. That's not too much to ask is it? :)


Sorry for this lame-o post, but I'm going to my friend Lindsey's house tonight for our monthly 8pm-12am scrapbooking (or I think the pros call it cropping) night. 


I promise a decent post tomorrow.


Don't forget, if you're in the Charlotte area, about the photo session with Amber Herlocker that's up for bid on Hope for Anton.


Happy Friday Eve!

No comments: