Monday, March 21, 2011

sheesh

Tonight's two pages.



The letter is here so you can stop squinting now.

And I would tell you how long they took me, but honestly, it's starting to get embarrassing.

And I would also tell you that I couldn't upload these TWO photos without buying more photo storage space from Google...

and that when I went upstairs to get my wallet, I knocked my Nifty Fifty onto the floor...

and that I feel like my blood pressure is sky rocketing right now...

and that I feel like being a sarcastic Sassy Pants because I just read Boo Mama, and she always makes me feel sassy...

But I won't.

Instead, I'll give you some Jonah and Daaapid cuteness to make your Monday night (err, almost Tuesday morning) a little cheerier.



You're welcome.

And on a super happy note, we are now out from under the holds of DirecTV. Take That, satellite company. Sometimes it feels really good to fight The Man. Why, Hello, Time Warner Digital Cable, so good to see you and your far superior DVR... ohhhhh High Def. How delightful. For $40 less per month? Don't mind if I do!

No comments: