Saturday, March 5, 2011

happy saturday

Today we went to the park to celebrate my sister, Shaina, and my niece, Ainsley’s birthdays. (I have no idea how to punctuate that.)


I’m too tired to write many words, but it was super fun, and Mom made delicious lasagna, salad, and yummy chocolate cake. 


BELLY!






Peyton giving Shaina her birthday spankings... Shaina being super embarrassed about it... me putting it on the blog for the whole world to see.











The Birthday Girls! Shaina, 16. Ainsley, 4.


I did not take the next two. Obviously.


Oops.


Ha ha ha!



















I know these are super blurry, but have you ever tried to get an in-focus, split-second shot of a simultaneous swing jump high five? I didn’t think so.





We have a very special visitor coming tomorrow. I'm so excited, but I don't want to say too much just yet. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments: