Sunday, February 21, 2010

bidding tutorial

I wanted to post some photos of Jonah's first time at the park (cell phone picture here) tonight, but Jonah didn't go down until close to 10:00, and I haven't even gotten them off my camera yet... so, hopefully tomorrow.

Just stopping in to let you know that Katie has put up a Bidding Tutorial on the Auction Blog and you can even practice bid, just to make sure you know how it works. It's super easy, and you should definitely try it even if the instructions make it sound complicated (Katie's words), because it's really not hard at all.

So go practice already. All the cool kids are doing it.

1 comment:

Betsy Gilbride said...

Hey!

I'm trying to contact Picture it Cards and am not able to pull up the site or anything... would you please send her my email address, I LOVE the cards she did for Jonah... My email is betsygilbride@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Betsy