10. A trip "all the way across town" to the mall sounds as challenging as a trip across the country.
9. You hear yourself whining and saying things like, "Oh man. This is the exact same episode of Wonder Pets they showed yesterday," and "Ugh. I hate Puzzle Time."
8. You have a very strong preference between Steve and Joe from Blue's Clues.
7. Breakfast consists of a Diet DP and a Fudge Round. Lunch is some Honey BBQ Fritos and the Halloween candy your husband encouraged you to get way early (bad idea), and dinner is something somebody else better be figuring out because a certain little someone only slept twenty minutes total that day.
6. Movie watching is a lost art because sleep is just more important. Although Netflix only costs $9.60 a month, you've had the same movie for four months. The cost of that one movie alone is almost $40 and counting.
5. You are so used to having to pee with the door open, you have to be really careful when company comes over that you don't share a little too much.
4. Eco-Rangers, Moose and Zee, from Noggin are the ones who've convicted you to be more energy efficient.
3. Your friend says, "Have you heard that new song, __________?" and you think to yourself that unless it's sung by The Backyardigans, you most certainly have not heard it.
2. You have regular conversations with your dog, and of the two of you, he is definitely the more interesting one.
1. You get to hang out with this guy all day...... so it's ALL GOOD.