1. They will replace the toy in the kid's meal with ice cream. Suuuh-weet.
2. They say "My pleasure" instead of "You're welcome." I mean anybody can say "You're welcome" without even thinking about it. It takes some real thought, effort, and caring to say "My pleasure."
3. They give Deac doggy treats when we go through the drive-thru.
4. Their sweet tea is PERFECT. (You northerners wouldn't understand. Just take my word for it. Unsweet tea is dead to me. I don't understand the point of its existence.)
5. They have Diet Dr. Pepper. - The Master of all diets.
6. Everything on the menu is good, particularly the 8-piece nuggets (yes, specifically the 8-piece), the cool caesar wrap, and the chicken salad sandwich (although it doesn't come with tomato... WHAT are they thinking?)
7. Their fries are waffle style. Other flimsy, chewy fries pale in comparison. A fry's surface area directly corresponds to its flavor potency. The larger the area, the better the fry.
8. The Polynesian sauce is dang tasty. (True, Polynesian sauce is just a fancy way of saying Sweet and Sour Sauce, but something about the elegant name just makes it taste better.)
9. It is the closest fast food place to my house and within two minutes of Target. A girl just couldn't ask for more.
10. They are closed on Sunday to give employees a day of rest and the opportunity to go to church. (I think this is an awesome idea until it's Sunday, and I'm cravin' me some Chick-Fil-A. Then, not so much.)