Monday, December 12, 2011

new blog design and photos!

(If you're reading in Google Reader, make sure you click on through to see the new blog design!)

Do you guys love it? I really really really really love it. My friend Colleen did it, bless her heart, and she claims she enjoyed it though I know I was a pain at times. I'm a little OCD. :) She's still tweaking some things here and there, but you're getting the basic idea. If you refresh a few times, you should see three different headers. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, Colleen. Thank you so very much!

And remember when you guys voted on Jenn's photo so I... err, Latrice could get her Christmas photos guilt free? Well, she won (woohoo!) and I, err... oh forget it... got some great photos minus the self-imposed guilt. So thank you guys for that. You're the best.

I thought I'd share a few (um, 20) of my favorites.





















And this last one for kicks and giggles...


Jenn is amazing, so if you're relatively local to the Winston-Salem area and are looking for a good photographer, I highly recommend her.





Jenn Lewis Photography






Click HERE for more information and HERE if you'd like to see the rest of our photos.

Thank you, Colleen and Jenn, for this beautiful gift. I can't thank you enough!

1 comment:

Catie said...

Looks amazing. Love the pictures!