Friday, March 21, 2014
Jogging for Jonah is quickly approaching (May 10th!!!), and I would LOVE for all of you to get involved one way or the other, to help fund research for a cure, patient/family advocacy and EB awareness programs. We are raising money for DebRA of America for all of these things, and every dollar counts.
Ways to get involved -
1. Are you local? Register to participate and create a fundraising page to raise money. Click HERE.
2. Are you part of a local business that would be a business sponsor? Click HERE.
3. Can't come but want a shirt? Buy one! (Will ship within 2 weeks after event.) Click HERE.
4. Sponsor a runner. Click HERE. If you don't know of anyone running, sponsor ME! :) Click HERE.
5. Make a general donation to our race. Click HERE.
(You can find all of these links at http://joggingforjonah.com)
Will you please consider helping in some way? Even $5 to our cause is huge. Imagine if everyone who reads this (are you guys still out there???) donates just $5. We could raise a lot!
Hugs to all of you. And as always, thanks for joining us on our journey.
Labels: jogging for jonah