Monday, November 26, 2012

thanksgiving(s)

We had two amazing Thanksgivings. The first we hosted at our house with Mom and siblings, Matt's Grampa and Aunt Melanie. The second was up at my Maw Maw's with my Dad. We laughed a lot, ate a lot, got really sleepy, and were thankful. Jonah really enjoyed the parts of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. Moving into December, I'm super jazzed about him understanding more and more about Jesus' birth and the reason we celebrate Christmas.

Among the commercials, presents, and materialism, it is my December goal (and life goal, really) to keep what is most important, The Important, up front and center where it belongs.

Here are some pics from the last week. It was a good one. We were sad to see Matt go back to work today. :(









































Also, I wrote a song today. It's to the tune of "She Works Hard for the Money."

I'm tired of the turkey.
So darn tired of the turkey.
Yeah, I'm tired of the turkey;
I want a steak tonight.

The End.

No comments: