Thursday, February 23, 2012

snow!

It finally snowed here early in the week. It started Sunday evening, was only about a half an inch to an inch, but it was snow and it counts. Matt had an hour delay to work (that's how we roll in the south), so we all got up early and played out in the snow before he had to leave.

































Also, I meant to post this WEEKS ago, but better late than never, right? EB Angel Leah's Mommy is doing an online Avon fundraiser through the end of February, with all her commission going to DebRA. I love Avon's "Smooth Minerals" makeup (except that every time I think/read/say the name of it, I get Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" stuck in my head for the rest of the day). Here are all the details if you are an Avon shopper or just want to try it out.

And the auction starts tomorrow night at 8:00pm EST. :)

No comments: