Sunday, November 20, 2011

thanksgiving, part one

Yesterday we went up to my Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with them, my dad, and his wife, Janet. Aunt Sarah and Aunt Shaina came too, so Jonah was pretty much in Heaven. Pop tried to take an after lunch nap, but Jonah wouldn't allow it.

We had a rough week last week. Something was off with Jonah and he was a PILL. Thankfully, Friday morning he woke up and was back to his normal self. It was a good thing. I'm not known for my patience. He didn't act sick or anything but since Friday, he's been a lot more hoarse than usual (indicates swelling or blistering around his voice box), so maybe he was and I just didn't know it. So far his breathing is still okay, so unless that becomes an issue, I'm not too worried.

I'm sorry I'm not blogging as much. I just really feel strongly about not blogging just for blogging sake, so I'm sure that's going to mean times of lots of blogging and sometimes blogging breaks. We're having a really nice Fall so far, and all of Matt's family will be arriving on Wednesday, staying through Sunday, for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Every day I'm so thankful for so many things, but I love having a designated time to celebrate thankfulness (and carb loading). Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week!

Here are some photos from yesterday. I love Paw Paw's farm. It is so peaceful there, and I'm a farm girl at heart, so it lets me live vicariously through them. :)




This next photo is my I have a 35mm lens on my wish list. Sarah is in this photo too but I couldn't back up enough to get her in it. Stupid walls.

I love them so much.

Ha ha ha ha! :)


I will treasure this photo forever.
















No comments: