Saturday, October 15, 2011

get your serve on, month one

Well, today is the day! And you know what? Even though I had a "project" in my mind (that, unfortunately, didn't come to pass), I was blessed by so much this month. God is so good and showed me so much about love, humility, and a true serving heart

It was important to me, more than a project, to be in relationship with others. Thank God for Anthony's Plot! I wrote about it first HERE if you want the details. We are loving our Monday night community dinners, prayer time, and getting to know new friends in our community. I really can't tell you enough how much God has shown us as we've stepped out of our comfort zones and into a God-focused, intentional community. Pray that God will open the doors, and He will!






















And this was more about me than others, but I did get to run my first 5K this month and over $10,000 was raised for the Second Harvest Food Bank. Hooray!







Me, showing them how fast I'm going to run at the next one. Being overly dramatic. Looking ridiculous. It is what it is.

Okay, I want to hear about your month. What has God shown you?

Link up here if you've blogged about it.


Or join the Facebook group HERE, create a photo album, and tell your story in the captions of the photos! Thanks for coming on this journey with me. I'm thankful to have such good company.

No comments: