Monday, September 19, 2011

girls' weekend, part one

I'm sorry I have been slack in posting lately. I have been trying to go to bed earlier in order to get up earlier and spend some time with Jesus. Otherwise, it doesn't happen. I've also just kind of been lazy and unmotivated in the evenings for the last few weeks. Not exactly sure what the deal is but hoping I snap out of it soon.

This past weekend I went on a Girls' Trip to the mountains of Virginia. I don't have much time to write about it now, but I thought I would share some of my favorite photos (I took a ton). I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have such great girlfriends, a loving husband who will take care of Jonah all weekend so I can go, a Mom who will come over and help with dressing change, and on and on and on. It was a respite trip for my soul. And Jen, you know, the one who moved to Texas, flew up here to be with us. We haven't seen her in ten months. I miss her so much I ache. She is so beautiful. I love my girls!









No comments: