Tuesday, March 29, 2011

nothing much

I am completely unmotivated these last couple days, so I don't have much to talk about. Jonah and I went and ate lunch with Daddy today (meaning we went through a drive-thru and ate in the car). After we got home, I fed Jonah a small lunch by mouth (maybe about four ounces), and then we both took over a two hour nap. See? No motivation. I have done nothing today.


And then my cat puked on our bed spread and blanket, so we're up late washing all of our bedding. Sure glad I had that nap. She's a good little kitty but if she doesn't stay off of my bed, we're going to have issues.


It snowed here yesterday morning. RI-diculous. It is not fair to be suffering from allergies while watching snow falling out your window. Not natural, I say.


Here are some photos of Jonah bundled up because it was so cold yesterday. It was sunny with a high of 60 today. I'm so confused. And so is my closet.



I'm not sure what was happening here. I may have mentioned the word "night-night".

No comments: