I am so glad the weekend is here. It's not that the week has been bad, but we've had a lot of puke around here, and I'm glad to have some help cleaning it up. Matt will be so excited. Every time Jonah gets a cold or gets congested, he coughs, can't recover, and vomits almost every meal until he's over it. Frustrating. I'm hoping he's on the upswing, although I'm thinking we probably shouldn't do church (or at least not the nursery) on Sunday.
In other news:
- My sister is finishing her Associates Degree this semester and just found out she got accepted to UNC-Wilmington in the Spring. I couldn't be more proud of her. She has worked so hard to get here.
- There is a mouse on the loose in Matt's office, so he spent the whole day walking around like this:
Eat your hearts out, ladies.
- Matt went to the Wake game tonight. We were playing Stetson. Who? Exxxxactly. We lost by 10 points. Shameful.
- Jonah and I went to my mom's for homemade pizza. Oh. My. Word. It is so good. She could open up a restaurant with just that one recipe and be successful. So delicious. Jonah is missing out.
- The last couple days Jonah has been letting go and standing completely on his own. It only lasts a few seconds but he's so proud of himself and is trying so hard. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. But most everything is with that guy. :)