We just gave him another bottle, and I definitely felt like he took more, and he gave us 2 big sucks - that you could actually hear, they were so loud!
(But then after Matt went in for his goodnight visit, he told me Jonah had spit up a whole bunch... grrr.)
Prayer requests -
- that he will keep breathing nice and strong and that tomorrow we can remedy the pulse-ox situation
- that he will eat, eat, eat tonight and we can avoid the feeding tube
- that he will continue to resist infection - what a blessing that he is showing no signs!
- that he will do well tonight in the care of Christy (another AWESOME nurse) - we're all going home for a good night's sleep, but will be back first thing in the morning
- Peyton, Amy, Sarah, and the kids as they travel the icy roads back to Chapel Hill; they came all this way for just two hours with Jonah, and he rewarded them with some great eye snuggles.
- Kim who is flying back to NY tomorrow
(a little blurry, but too cute to resist)